Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wikipedia Article of the Week #2

It's a new week, and we all know what that means - A NEW WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE! No, it's not random for two reasons. One, I decided that it'd be more interesting to do articles I thought were interesting. Two, it's my brother's b-day (Happy birthday, Gibs of Earth - you still owe me), so I thought I'd choose an article that he'd like.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln-Douglas_debate

It's the type of debate called Lincoln Douglas this week! I took debate for a semester in eighth grade (When I lived in Oklahoma to all my non-Oklahoman friends). The style we did (for it was the only option) was Public Forum. Before I get swamped with requests for me to join the debate team, I want all of you to know that I took it as an alternative to PE. Nevertheless, it was still an awesome class.

Later!

1 comment: