Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Advertising

My brother, the Blue Knight of How?, is the brother I alluded to earlier about having his own blog. However, his is not called the Blue Knight of How, but is instead "Gibs of Earth." Why do I advertise it? I call it collateral. I advertise him, he advertises me. I got the idea from another friend of mine (who I also alluded to in my first post), the guy at BYU. His blog is "College: The Blog."

Now that I've advertised two blogs to my... seemingly limited audience (let's be truthful here. As far as I can tell, and I can't tell you much, I'm the one who visits my blog the most. How often anyone else visits is completely unclear to me. As of this post, I've only had around 5 pageviews that weren't mine) I think it's time for me to wrap up this post with a single message:

...Wait. I don't have one. Nevermind!

1 comment:

  1. Someone just earned himself a shout out next blog post. (You, for anyone who didn't pick up on that)

    ReplyDelete