Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Green Knight of What?

'Tis I, the Green Knight of What?, where I (almost) always ask, "What just happened?"

Okay, so I might not always say that, but I'll try to at least once a week. So here it is: What just happened? The answer lies before your eyes at this precise moment: I made a blog. Why? I felt like it. That, and my brother made a blog around a year ago, and one of my friends (now at BYU Provo) has a blog as well. Correlation? Most likely. Now, before I go on, let me say this: do NOT expect regular updates from me; I'm just saying that I'll try to update once a week.

What to expect: drawings, comics, rants, or other sentiments of my metacognition (I had to go to Wikipedia, the best website ever, to make sure that was spelled right). If that sentence makes no sense towards the end, and odds are it doesn't, then that's just me. I'll also tend to go off in tangents entirely unrelated to the current post, as I am about to do.

Do you know what I hate? Tests. Not just any test, but tests where the teachers make all the answers "4," "A," or "A, C, B, D." Those last two options - they both happened to me. I heard the example of #1 from my current math teacher, who, in his first year of teaching, did that. I'm glad that doesn't happen to me.

Well, I'm out of ideas. Expect my posts to be short and to the point, and to (almost) always end with a single word:

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment