Sunday, May 22, 2011

These are the Voyages of the (Star)ship Cardboard Enterprise

Well here we are again.

It's always such a pleasure.

Remember when you tried to kill me twice? How we laughed and laughed. Except I wasn't laughing.

Oops, wrong thing. That's the first few lines of the Portal 2 song, which is related to the description you see above this post. That's from the first game. No, I'm not advertising, I just felt like it'd be a good way to start a post.

So, here's the deal. Yesterday, with my friend in Physics, we built a canoe. Out of cardboard and duct tape. Will it float? ...I sure hope so. I didn't do any math to check, and neither did my friend. The entire bottom half is covered in less than $10 worth of duct tape, giving it a silver sheen. And yes, using some of our valuable duct tape, I dubbed it the Cardboard Enterprise. It's ongoing mission: to get me and my friend a good grade. This friend is the same one who built the trebuchet with me.

And as I sit here, the sounds of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir flow serenely into my ears, ever so faintly, and it makes me realize: my voice and tone seem to have changed. I love that Choir so much....

GreenKnight is out!

2 comments: