Sunday, May 1, 2011

Science-Fictional

So, the AP Tests are looming overhead, so I think I might need something to do to de-stress-inate me. So, I'm a-goin' to a-write a novel. Again. Hopefully again. Well, I can't say "again" because I've never even written a full novel, let alone get one published. So let's just say this: I'm going to attempt to write a novel again, and this time, I WILL NOT FAIL! Why? Because this time, I know that first drafts are supposed to be absolutely appalling. That's why they're called first drafts (Crowd will now commence in a collective and elongated "Oh").

Sarcasm aside, I need names from you. Want me to mutilate it? Tell me so. Want me to leave it in pristine condition? Say so. But you may be asking, "From whence doth these names come?" I dunno, ANYWHERE! Your name, your grandmother's name, you yet-to-be-born great grandson's name, I'll even take a dead president's name (except Nixon, Johnson, and Clinton. If you can name the three things these names have in common [that I'm thinking about], I won't hesitate to use the name you suggest. Unless, of course, it's one of those three. But then again, Clinton isn't dead). You catch the name, I'll decide if I like it, and I might use it. But what do you get in return? ...Perhaps the knowledge that you helped a friend in need? I dunno. Maybe I'll give you a cookie. A picture of a cookie, at least, 'cause I don't think you'll want a cookie shipped to you in an envelope. Again, I don't know. I might think of something... even if nobody POSTS THE POTENTIAL CHARACTER NAME IN THE COMMENTS.

Anyways, I know nothing about this story, except that there's a girl, a planet called Apex, and a large ceremony thing that involves taxes, conventions, and trading.

Also, I noticed that only two of anyone who's ever visited voted on the polls. I'm pretty sure one of them was me, but to the other person: kudos.

Anyways, I've decided to drop the WAotW. Too much hassle.

This is the Green Knight,
      logging off.

No comments:

Post a Comment