Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Just an AVERAGE Post... Nothing to see HERE...

Okay, so I lied. There is something to see here. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I knew it all along, too. Also, forget about that name thing earlier. I decided to go ahead and get all the names for every character in the book on my own. If you wanted to post a name, however, feel free to do so. I might use it in a future book, and you can say, "Hey, I chose that name!" and you'll forever be a part of that book. If it gets published, that is.


Anyways, my life has been fairly... not average... recently. AP tests, Ultimate Frisbee and State (which I doubt the school will recognize), AP tests, getting out-leagued in StarCraft II, AP tests, Mother's Day, and... well, I can't say AP tests again because I only have three. AP US History (on which I believe I got a 3 or a 4), Physics B (Which I haven't taken, but will probably get a 2 on), and AP Language and Composition (on which I'm expecting a 4... MINIMUM. You could say that I'm confident).


So... yeah, it's Mother's Day today, or it was if you read this tomorrow or any day after today. I can say that I did do something: I picked some flowers from the front yard. Yup, I did that. Uh... I'll do something else, too.


Okay, but back to my book. It's been further developed from what I had before, which was, and I quote, "...there's a girl, a planet called Apex, and a large ceremony thing that involves taxes, conventions, and trading" (Green Knight). See how I cited that correctly? AP ENGLISH, YOU'RE GOING DOWN! Anyways, back on topic. The good guys are called the United Human Empires of Space (UHES, subject to change), and, officially, there's no such thing as aliens. There's also a major corporation called SanDrom, Inc. The UHES has a super-elite force called Sigma, whose symbol is Σ, the Greek form of sigma, and several of the main characters are a part of it. I also know the girl's name - Copper Bitner - and her father used to be a part of SanDrom, Inc. But that's all I can tell you. Copper's father has a massive backstory to him, and I'm afraid that I can't tell you anymore about it. Suffice to say, the backstory is epic... it's the actual story that needs work now.


Well, that's all I got for ya. This blog is now alive again!
Green Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment