Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wikipedia Article of the Week #9 and Some Stats

So, other than Thanksgiving having come and gone ands the discouraging lack of leftovers a few days later (we, luckily enough, still have another tub of potatoes), not much has happened other than the fact that I went skiing on Friday.

Looking back at last week's WAoW (the abbreviation of Wikipedia Article of the Week), I realized that I didn't do what I should've done. When it was around Halloween, as you all may remember, I did an article about Halloween. So, naturally, last time, i should have done Thanksgiving, but I didn't. Well, to compensate you, here is this week's article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving_(United_States)

Yup.

So, here are some statistics about my blog at the current moment, mainly revolving around my international visitors.
United States (I know it's not "international" for MOST of us): 431 visits.
South Korea: 41 visits.
United Kingdom: 13 visits.
Malaysia: 2 visits.
Russia: 2 visits.
Germany: 1 visit.
Brazil: 1 visit.

All in all, that's about 60 international visits. That's pretty cool, if I do say so myself.

One last thing that I learned while typing this post: typing with a finger that has a band-aid on it from peeling potatoes is very difficult.

Later!

2 comments: