Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wikipedia Article of the Week #7

Okay, this week's been too busy for me to gather up an interesting post idea. Maybe, once I leave home in f(x) amount of years, I'll be able to create more interesting posts more often. So, here it is, the seventh article of the week.

This week, it's Unix, partially because I already pulled it up in the Wiki and it'll be easy to copy and paste. Here ya go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix

I'm not entirely sure what it's about, but... oh well.

Actually, never mind that earlier portion of the post: something interesting is occurring here. There's this woodpecker in the neighborhood that seems to like our house very much. In fact, I just had to go outside and scare it off earlier. It's actually kind of annoying, because when it starts pecking, you can hear it: thump-thump-thump. Thump-thump-thump. And it won't go away, either, until it gets scared off. But even then, it just returns a day or so later. Cool looking bird, poor nasty habit.

And, in other news, in health, we watched the five-minute computer animated video about dedete-ded-etes (or germs). Besides the overall poor animation quality of the video (compared to today's standards, and even some standards back then) and the poor acting, the people who threw it together managed tom misspell scary as "scarey." Wow.

So, besides that, not much is occurring, beside the writing contest at school and me creating my own logo this week. This may or may not be the most interesting post for a while (unless you are utterly captivated by Wikipedia articles), but when I do create an interesting post it'll tell the world via Facebook.

Later!
-The Green Knight of What?

1 comment:

  1. Germs are scarey. So scarey that I can't spell well when I think of them. Don't make fun of me.

    ReplyDelete