Friday, September 14, 2012

The Length of Paradoxium

Alright, I did some math.
TEoR (the next arc after PR) is looking to be about 200 comics long.
I have 5 more arcs planned after that.
If I estimate that all arcs are about 200 comics long (not including PR), then we have about 1280 comics total.
If I post at the rate I have been, that'll take 48 years to complete.

I either need to cut the fat or post a lot faster. And since I don't see myself being able to post about 3 comics a week any time soon (unless I get paid to do it, but even then, it'd be twice a week), the most viable option is to cut out the fat. And unfortunately, there's so much epic stuff I don't want that to happen.

Maybe I integrate future arcs even deeper with TEoR. It's a viable option, and might make it a little longer - but we'll see. A lot of it depends on the fandom, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment