Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Community Involvement Initiative #1

First off, depending on how this goes depends on how many submissions I get on this.

Anyways, let's get down to business. No, not to defeat the Huns (although that would be cool, too) - I want to get the community (as small as it is) involved in Paradoxium Returns a little bit more. So, how do I do this? Easy.

I want y'all to design an Otroid, Jij, or Berix and submit it to me here. Do this, and your character will appear in one of the remade comics. I promise. Of course, your Otroid designs will need to be given to me sooner than the rest; we all know what happens to Ta'Ris. I think.

If you want to develop the character you designed even more, that's fine by me. The more developed the better, I say. And no, this is not a shameless ploy to get people to make OCs, nor am I lazy.

We all know that one of those or both were lies.

Anyways, I'll provide templates tomorrow.

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment