Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wikipedia Article of the Week #11

So... yeah... the most exciting thing that happened last week was that I got a 95 on my math quiz, a war started in my bro's debate class, and I learned some memes. What is this I don't even.

That was a meme, just so you know. Here are some more: "How I shoot web?" and "Do a barrel roll!" and "All your base are belong to us" and "You require additional pylons".

My Wikipedia article this week is NOT about memes (Surprised? I thought so - they're just brain spam. Not worth an article on the Wiki, though they do have them), but instead about that jolly, old elf, Santa Claus, Kris Kringle, Saint Nick, and whatever name you want to choose. Here it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_claus

I've developed arguments for Santa's existence. I just won't shout 'em out.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on that quiz! I sitll don't get what a meme is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Rick Astley meme. At least I think it's a meme.

    ReplyDelete